jeudi 23 février 2012

Jean-Paul Masselin break the world Record !

Jean-Paul Masselin : He break the world record !



With 



Hi all,

It is with great joy that we announce a world record and not just any record ! 14'50 "92 on the 3000 m Racewalk in M65 category ! Wearing his Inov8 Xlite Road 155, Jean Paul has been working hard to spray the record by 4 seconds, which, in walking is a real feat.

 
On the ring of the hall Michel d'Ornano in Mondeville (near Caen-Lower Normandy), all the racewalkersof the French Veterans Championship and the other athletes have experienced this record inside.

 
Here is the story of the race of Jean-Paul Masselin:

Jean-Paul know that the record is in his hands !
 
Jean- Paul knows that the record is obtained !Here is his own history :

"Friday arriving in Mondeville,  Jean-Pascal Edeline told me that there will be taking laps in the 3000m pass. Good news for Alexis Jordana, applicant who is in M75 and M65 for me. 

 Despite sensations mean, I'm leaving on good foundations, but unfortunately I leveled quickly 1 minute per lap of 200m and I feel that the room is too hot.

 
I am not at all satisfied and, at the height of 2000m I do violence to restart. To 1600m I decide to give everything, and it is 400m long under these conditions, but I have the satisfaction of passing the 3000 m 14'46'08. Job well done: World record improved to just over 4 seconds (14'50 "92 by myself). Now I have to finish even though tired, in a marching towers' 02" approx. No worries, is the second in two rounds, I can handle and enjoy sharing these moments with the public that encourages me.
 
A title and a record that is followed by a doping control procedures and may finally get to the validation of a global record this time. (Thank you J
-Pascal). "
Trirunwalk.com: all the teams are very proud
 All the Trirunwalk.com teams (Triathon and Race Walling) are very proud of this record that proves to all athletes, whether they are racewalkers, runners, triathletes when combined with the passion that drives us to overcome our limits to one day be, one day, winner of a race out of bounds .... to ascend to the highest peak.
A record of which we speak
The world record of Jean- Paul is on the website of the National Comission of Veteran Athletes of the French Athletics Federation !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire